test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Invite SE calls spamming zone chat

You really need to do something to reduce the number of calls for SE Invites in zone chat. It's turning into a spamfest. I see players stating to spam SE inv calls when they are still fighting the fortress commander in their current SE. It's ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    What do you think would be a good solution? Regardless of the content in the game if people want to run it they will post in chat. What's happening now is no different from any other time. Years ago the same thing happened in PE with eDemo, Well of Dragons with HE farms and Dragon Heralds, same in Bryn with HE farms, same with KoS and Tyrant in Chult, etc. Sure it can be annoying but I seriously doubt they will have any HE restart immediately after ending.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - The Freak Core - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - The Freak Core - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - Tank for queues - The Freak Core - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    ...and the necessity of having a party-member in the map you want to transfer is as ridiculous as it used to be years ago.

The solution to stop all those pleads for invite is easy - allow players to transfer without an invite. As there is a hard-cap on amount of players on the map anyway, it would be a step to a more user-friendly interface without much of a strain on the system. ...but that seems too easy and straightforward.

So, the answer is in the end simple: It is an intentional design. You can question it, sure - but as no-one touched it up till now, it will probably never be changed.