test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legacy quest: Storm King's Thunder do 5 quests

The Legacy Quest do 5 missions in SKT doesnt register. None of the quests count twords the Legacy quest. Not Brynn Shander, Lonelywood, Cold Run or Sea of Moving Ice. It hasn't worked for me since Legacy Quests started. I figured it would be fixed by now but I guess no one knows about it. Thank you for your time in reading this.

Comments

• Options
    talarue#8561 talarue Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    SKT quests have been janky with that. The only ones that ever count for me with that are the repeatable daily ones. Weeklies do not work. Any campaign progression quests do not work. It shouldn't work that way but at the moment that seems to be how it does. Hopefully they fix it.
  • Options
    agonistes#1431 agonistes Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2020

SKT quests have been janky with that. The only ones that ever count for me with that are the repeatable daily ones. Weeklies do not work. Any campaign progression quests do not work. It shouldn't work that way but at the moment that seems to be how it does. Hopefully they fix it.

It's like that with most of them, only dailies count. I don't think they went back to fix the other quests to allow for legacy campaign completion. If I had to guess, the system was put in place with people who completed the campaign quests and are doing dailies.

I don't believe it's broken, only daily quests count towards legacy weekly completion.
  • Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    The SKT 5x quests is one of the fastest to do - because, for some strange reason, Cold Run special quests do count. (wolf, remorhaz, goblins + their chief)
    Another quest that is worth mentioning is Runestead in SOMI - as you will get currency for one stormgiant key as well.

Now, I would surely prefer if the legacy quests followed some system - like... any really. But the the SKT 5x is in much more reasonable state than for example Chult/Barovia heroics.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    All quests in Brynn Shander except for Wandering Frost Giant do count. So do all Quests in Cold Run. No quests in Lonelywood count.

None of the quests show the icon indicating they count regardless of whether they count or not. With the exception noted above, found quests count, just not Frost Giant or any of the ones in Lonelywood.

If you have finished the campaign already, fastest completion for me is to go to Cold Run, take the quests offered if they are fast, and then finish out your five with found quests. Orcs always drop one and it's usually not hard to find the others.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    panthersnbraves#7735 panthersnbraves Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Because I am doing a slow grind on these, I would really appreciate it if the Lonelywood would get added, please.