test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

a severe bug with tales of old

ron#1747 ron Member Posts: 115 Arc User
at the daily reset time where it switched to the frozen heart, all currently running lairs of the mad dragon just turned into regular dungeons with no timer or anything. my team was in the middle of the 5th run when it happened, and when we succesfully finished that last run... no coins. I'm paying for this game, and then, 2 hours of my life get wasted in the game for an error that's not even my fault, and i am VERY frustrated. My character is "Fairyn 2.0@yonialuf", and I would like a compensation for these wasted hours, and so would other players hurt by this error. and please, fix this before it will happen to even more people

Comments

• mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    The crashes plaguing the game now have a higher impact on tales. Such as going into the 5th round and game crashes, instaboot you out to pe the instant you log back in, how about a grace period to return...

It's even worse when the same group has it happen to 3 people within an hour. The only time it allows you back in is if it happens on the initial loading screen first run.
  • hades#2194 hades Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    i hate when that happen , got disconnected on the 5th back to PE ,all those runs and time =0
  • ron#1747 ron Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    you're right. when i tried to run again, i had a few lags and then crashed un the 3rd run and the team had to start over. it was pretty annoying, but disconnections can be caused by things that are not the dev's fault like my internet connection, so i don't blame them for this. so basically, even though i had an endgame group, we had to run 13 tales runs today because of bugs and disconnections. very annoying

• hades#2194 hades Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    its not that , if they would just give some time between disconnect and back to dungeon , that wouldn't be a problem , the problem is you find yourself in PE can't go back and after all those runs you got 0 ,you have to start again
    Post edited by hades#2194 on
  • After reading the rules, the game will not let me complete the quest line. Meaning I can’t join a group and go into the dungeon
  • jamiefors#0606 jamiefors Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Same happened to, I wrote to cryptic and they stated no compensation of coins will be given, so basically they meant.......Tough !
  • ajaygajayg Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I work 12hr days 6 days a week atm and have a few hrs free time to play nw and then get shafted on x4 and x5 runs with a d/c just like everything else with this game its rng is i get the artifacts now