test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Facebook Login Option

Hello! I would like to make a suggestion. For those of us who have our account on Arc registered with facebook and got older pcs, is it possible to put a facebook login button on neverwinter launcher so we can login the game without first opening the arc application? That would free up some RAM space from programs running. Thanks!

Best Answer

• madaz#2037 madaz Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Answer ✓

Update: Its ok now i found out that you can change your password using facebook verification on account settings and can now log in without using arc application.

Glad to hear my idea partly worked for you, i was going to mention that also to you as i realised that today myself when i verified my login again.

Answers

• madaz#2037 madaz Member Posts: 19 Arc User

Hello! I would like to make a suggestion. For those of us who have our account on Arc registered with facebook and got older pcs, is it possible to put a facebook login button on neverwinter launcher so we can login the game without first opening the arc application? That would free up some RAM space from programs running. Thanks!

You can run the game without the Arc launcher, Arc is terrible anyway, just go to the game folder, find the game .exe and create a shortcut to the desktop, this way you can bypass Arc and just run the core game, and also if i am not mistaken there is an option to install some Arc games without using the Arc program on installation (there is a tick box).

the only other option you have is get the steam version, much more user friendly memory wise and more stable, personally i would get rid of Arc all together.

Hope this helps you out.

Madaz.
  • tonykal#7067 tonykal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    thanks for the reply! I have tried earlier today to run the game from .exe file but it wouldnt let me log in. it only allows me to login by using arc application because its the only thing that has the facebook login button. i think its up to the developers to put that same button on standalone game launcher.
  • tonykal#7067 tonykal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Update: Its ok now i found out that you can change your password using facebook verification on account settings and can now log in without using arc application.