test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

bug in the enchantment claim

My congratulations, incredible company, the guys take advantage of an enchantment bug, sell the ones they had and whoever took only one leaves in the damage and I saw a friend who contacted the support to report the error and the team say that whoever got more than 1 no problem? how so mine? the same thing with the lockbox bug and I would ride there and I went back to playing more already I got discouraged by it ... people being benefited and others being unenforced. now the majority selling the enchants in the auction for having taken more than 10 boxes in this event congratulations ...
I'm just a guy who hates people who take advantage of things and I'm not going to be quiet while most of them benefit from it ...
they should remove that event and look at who took the most and withdraw from the account.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1255205/rank-15-enchant-multiple-claims

1. the post implies that only happened on the first day. No need to stop the event.
    2. It looks like there will be penalty.
    3. the post said not many people did that.
    4. How did they sell the account bound enchantment in AH?
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User

4. How did they sell the account bound enchantment in AH?

I think he means they slotted the BoA ones and put the ones they removed to the AH. There was a spike in the number of R12-R15 Radiants about a week ago that sent prices lower than I've seen for some time (even while pwards prices rose). Doesn't prove anything of course, could be just a coincidence.