test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cant buy zen

bawkrubawkru Member Posts: 60 Arc User
been trying for about 16 hours to buy 120$ worth of zen just for this new legendary pack and it wont go threw.. the one time i want to give this company money they wont even take it.....

Comments

• drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    You don't say where you are trying to buy from, arc or steam.
    You don't say how you are trying to pay.
    You need to give us (and them) more details if anyone is going to be able to help you.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • bawkrubawkru Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    from web site / from arc launcher and with a debit card
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    What happens when you try? Does it say it's pending? Does it charge your account? Does it give you an error? Still need more information.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • bawkrubawkru Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    i sent in a ticket (2 of them) explaining it all and it is auto canceled
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Well, hopefully they respond to your ticket, but luckily, the mount pack is available til next Monday, so you do still have time.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • indro100indro100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    I had a problem with PayPal... why don't they add Ideal to it as a payment method ??? So much easier and faster, so much companies already have that, that you really would think that the dev's in Neverwinter can't get that one done..... Not going to buy a paysafe card or whatever, as long as this system is not going to update, I won't spend anymore. Was trying to buy zen for two days, that's ridiculous...
  • mistameenamistameena Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I've been having issues trying to purchase Zen this afternoon from the ARC Charge service.. processing errors on bother Visa Debit and Mastercard.
    Guess they just don't want my money, oh well I'll go spend it in Guild Wars instead.
  • lazerxxxlazerxxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I was able to get Zen, but I can not buy Astral Diamonds in the Exchange. Tells me due to recent activity that my account is temporarily unable to sell Zen.
  • phloomxl#8137 phloomxl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    lazerxxx said:

I was able to get Zen, but I can not buy Astral Diamonds in the Exchange. Tells me due to recent activity that my account is temporarily unable to sell Zen.

Same issue on my end: can't make ANY use of the AH, and cannot seem to aquire ANY Astral Diamonds --not even ones to refine. And on a 4-day-old lvl 35 Character, never even having a single Astral Diamond YET, it makes things a lot less fun, and it is slowly, but steadily, pissing me off...since I bought $100 Pack of Zen 4 days ago, just to be able to make my lvl35 Dragonborn character in the first place.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    If you're limited, it may be due to probation.

As for being level 35 and not making any rAD, your only source of it is running randoms.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
This discussion has been closed.