test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

XP bonuses not working

melisandrelarojamelisandrelaroja Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
edited April 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

at this moment, all XP bonuses (including those from enchants in utility slot like Azure, Brutal..) are not working (they give 0% bonus). Only bonus I see still working is the XP bonus from guild boon.

Yesterday I was leveling up a new character (because Neverember's recruitment event) and the XP bonus was fine. But today it's broken.. and still 1 more character to level up.

Regards,
Meli
Post edited by melisandrelaroja on

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It's necessary to wait for the bonus to show up before invoking, but it does work.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    pitshade said:

It's necessary to wait for the bonus to show up before invoking, but it does work.

It wasn't working, no matter how much you wait, but now it's working again.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited April 2020

pitshade said:

It works for me and I care about XP bonus a lot.
    After you login or change instance or change loadout, it takes about 10 seconds before it can get all the XP bonus from the database. I make sure it changes and watch it changes before I do anything for my ~20 characters every day. I do 6 invocation per day per character. Hence, I check that at least 120 times every day.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

pitshade said:

It works for me and I care about XP bonus a lot.
    After you login or change instance or change loadout, it takes about 10 seconds before it can get all the XP bonus from the database. I make sure it changes and watch it changes before I do anything for my ~20 characters every day. I do 6 invocation per day per character. Hence, I check that at least 120 times every day.
    I know all this... and as I said... it was not working. Only the bonus from guild boon. But now yes it works.
  • Options
    odoyallrullez#7725 odoyallrullez Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Azure is not working -.- im new to the game and the guild i am in told me to grab azure and get extra exp plus de boon exp from guild.
    So i am using 6 Azure rank 9 wich is 35% each Azure so that means 6×35%=210%+ exp boo n from guild ich is 3%-30% wathever even using only the azures i am getting 127.7% thats kinda weird im not spending money on the game to help devs and i can see the same issues over years...
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    How do you have six utility slots on a leveling character?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Head, arms, boots, neck, waist, Makos' ring.

For a first post, I'm not seeing anything about "a leveling character". Particularly in lieu of the "see the same issues over the years..."
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

Head, arms, boots, neck, waist, Makos' ring.

For a first post, I'm not seeing anything about "a leveling character". Particularly in lieu of the "see the same issues over the years..."

pitshade referred to the post above his. The person made his 1st in the forum and said he is new to the game.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited April 2020

Azure is not working -.- im new to the game and the guild i am in told me to grab azure and get extra exp plus de boon exp from guild.

So i am using 6 Azure rank 9 wich is 35% each Azure so that means 6×35%=210%+ exp boo n from guild ich is 3%-30% wathever even using only the azures i am getting 127.7% thats kinda weird im not spending money on the game to help devs and i can see the same issues over years...

Azure gives XP when you put that into utility slots. If you have not acquired Mako's ring, you would not have 6 utility slots.
    If you are really new, you would not know what Mako's ring is.
    Depends on how new your character is, your gear may not even have any utility slot.
    So, did you put your Azure to the utility slots?

• Options
    omgilovesteak#6807 omgilovesteak Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have %67 from Azures on my gear and i can say for certain that the XP does not work lately. Worked a few days ago tho >(
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User

pitshade referred to the post above his. The person made his 1st in the forum and said he is new to the game.

With the options available to buy advancement, I make no assumptions.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Where are you guys checking your bonus from?
    If your character is being scaled (ie in the area of the zone where the dragon spawns, ect) It will change the xp bonus from your enchantments.
    Also, prosperity insignias can change your xp bonus from enchantments as well, so if you have removed any prosperity insignias you will see a drop in your xp bonus.
    Slotting some enchantments in defensive slots will say that they are giving an xp bonus when they do not. Its a graphical bug and mis-leading, this xp bonus will not show up on your character sheet however.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

I have %67 from Azures on my gear and i can say for certain that the XP does not work lately. Worked a few days ago tho >(

It works for me everyday for my 10+ characters. I care about XP a lot. My characters have 250% to 580% XP bonus. If it is not applied, I can notice it in any invocation instantly.
    No idea why it does not work for you though.