test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rage of Bel - delayed?

Everyone knows the situation around the world and how it affects us, but we don't really know how it affects Cryptic.

A new path for Neverwinter (roadmap) was introduced some time ago, with the first step making Neverwinter great again, called "Rage of Bel".
Based on the image, it is targeted to the second week of April, which is now, but we have not yet received any information, no previews for testing.
It worries me and others.

It would be nice if we received some information @terramak @cwhitesidedev#9752

Comments

• Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    From the way they were saying it on the livestreams I would not really expect the episodes to end up on preview for testing. Well no more than the standard testing that we normally get for patches, maybe the Friday before it goes live. But with owlbear being gone for the past few weeks from the normal list of servers, it could be it is being tested there now, I do not know. Either that is on the trial from the next mod is being tested there.
  • Options
    zerappuszerappus Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    @cwhitesidedev#9752

I just watched the twitch stream. I suggest considering running The Day of the Dungeon Master Event.

The Beholder Tank is now the 2nd rarest Legendary mount (next only to the ultra-rare Champion's Armored Bulette ).

Veterans and new players would want it as a drop.
  • Options
    jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    zerappus said:

@cwhitesidedev#9752

I just watched the twitch stream. I suggest considering running The Day of the Dungeon Master Event.

The Beholder Tank is now the 2nd rarest Legendary mount (next only to the ultra-rare Champion's Armored Bulette ).

Veterans and new players would want it as a drop.

With the same droprate as always?
    I swear, if I have to watch somebody else get it and lose their HAMSTER right next to me AGAIN I will start roasting chicken over the PE campfire.
    - bye bye -
  • Options
    agoraotro#4630 agoraotro Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    > @zerappus said:
    > @cwhitesidedev#9752
    >
    > I just watched the twitch stream. I suggest considering running The Day of the Dungeon Master Event.
    >
    > The Beholder Tank is now the 2nd rarest Legendary mount (next only to the ultra-rare Champion's Armored Bulette ).
    >
    > Veterans and new players would want it as a drop.

Where can you see this? Was there anything new regarding next mod?

I wonder what the “healer changes” mentioned on another thread would be - anything announced so far?