test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Race change token - character origin

vindojeensvindojeens Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Hello there,
if i use a race change token and change my human to a drow, will i be able to change his origin too? e.g. change waterdeep to the underdark?
Thanks

Comments

• sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User

Hello there,
    if i use a race change token and change my human to a drow, will i be able to change his origin too? e.g. change waterdeep to the underdark?
    Thanks

been long while since i did it but if i member right ya you can but not entirely positive so dont take my money to the bank bc it might end up bein fake lol
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It does not give the option to change background or deity.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • angelterri77#9997 angelterri77 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have a question, so apologies for hijacking this thread (can't make a new post yet)

My sister wants to be a Dragonborn. When she found out that she has to get through the Tutorial first it got her upset, so I started doing some looking.

On the character creation screen, when you highlight the Dragonborn race, it talks about buying a Dragonborn race reroll token or something. Problem is, any info for this item in regards to the PC version, are links that are not found (404 error) or only about XBOX version.

So I ask this ...

1. How does my sister buy the Dragonborn race reroll token for PC?
    2. How much is it?

THank you.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @angelterri77#9997

1) You can buy the Dragonborn Race Pack from zen store it comes with a race reroll token that is available at the character selection screen.

2) It cost 7500 zen (but can be cheaper during sale or invoke coupons).

Here is more info: https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Dragonborn_Legend_Pack
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    The Dragonborn Race Pack is well worth the investment because of the account wide unlocks, although I don't think that the link above has the latest description. I believe it now also has an account wide epic mount unlock.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    It has account wide bag, account wide epic mount, account wide epic companion (augment stone), Epic Artifact, ...
    The bag alone was worth it. I bought the pack (the previous version of the current pack) AFTER I already got the Dragonborn ability (bought a cheaper version of pack which is not available now) just because of the account wide bag.

Since it is still not a cheap pack, make sure you get a 20% off coupon from invocation before you purchase it (I assume you can't wait until the summer Zen store sale).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • angelterri77#9997 angelterri77 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Thanks for the info everyone! I will let my sister know.
  • lizardglennlizardglenn Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    You can or at least could buy dragonborn without buying the pack was a race reroll token of some type from memory look in zen shop for that if you just want to unlock
    (was not a pack and was still around 1st Feb last year)
    Post edited by lizardglenn on
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User

You can or at least could buy dragonborn without buying the pack was a race reroll token of some type from memory look in zen shop for that if you just want to unlock

You could and that was what I bought first and regret it. I bought the full pack later for the bag.
    That "slimmer" dragonborn pack has not been available for years now.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***