Release NotesContent and Environment
- Companion near-deaths no longer incorrectly count against achievements that require players not to reach a near-death state.
- Master of Fragments: All members of a party now properly gain credit for this achievement.
- Malabog's Castle: A Redcap Giantsoul is less likely to get stuck in geometry and prevent progress.
- Resolved an issue wherein the alchemy masterwork quests "My Chemical Guidance" and "Fizz Fizz Bang Bang" incorrectly referred to potions by outdated names.
- There is no longer Chasm lore in one of the instances here.
- Valant Efforts (Weekly): This quest now properly has a minimum level of 80.
Combat and Powers
- Artifact Recovery no longer says to go to Blackdagger Ruins during its final step.
- Eye of the Giant no longer has a chance to cause a character to become stuck in the casting animation.
Classes and Balance
- General: Various minor typos have been fixed in power tooltips.
- Barbarian: Punishing Charge no longer has an [UNTRANSLATED] description in character creation.
- Fighter: Ferocious Reaction is no longer incorrectly treated as an Encounter power for triggering other powers, e.g. Combat Superiority or Focused Retaliation.
- Warlock: Creeping Death can no longer have more than 10 stacks even when multiple Warlocks apply it.
- Githyanki: This companion no longer shows hostile ground-warning effects for friendly players.
Enemies and Encounters
- Shielded Defender Vambraces and Spiked Defender Vambraces now engage combat when their effect activates. Their effect now falls off when exiting combat.
Castle Ravenloft: Sisters of Strahd
- The Sisters of Strahd have had their Health reduced by 20%.
- Chains of spite will now only last 6 seconds (down from 10).
- Chains of Spite no longer reflects Companion damage.
- For the character holding the tome, the secondary At-Will (Disabling Phrase) has been disabled, and the primary At-Will (Shocking Reveal) has had its cooldown recuced to 1 second.
- When holding the tome, it now only requires 2 seconds of sustained usage (down from from 3) in order to pull the target's aggro.
Castle Ravenloft: Strahd von Zarovich
- Strahd's health has been reduced by 25%.
Items and Economy
- Target dummies should no longer be susceptible to knockback.
Enchantments and Enhancements
- Enchanting Stones, Rank 5 and Rank 6 can now be purchased in bulk from the Trade Bar Store.
- Rank 6 and Rank 8 Black Ice and Draconic Enchantments can once again properly be donated to the Stronghold Coffer.
- Rank 7 Quartermaster's Enchantment is now properly Rare quality.
- The Enlarged Chicken mount now shows a consistent item quality between the inventory and the mount interface.
- Mount vanity pets from the Legendary Mount Bundle are now unbound. This is true even for ones that had been bound prior to this change.
- The Tyrannosaur mount vanity pet is no longer quite as stompy.
- The Expedition Pack of Good Intentions no longer mentions the Remains of Shadows in its tooltip.
- The Stats search dropdown now correctly uses current stats, and no longer shows outdated stats.
- "Choose more than one" reward choice packs now have proper close functionality on all platforms.
- The Catacombs now sort closer to other Undermountain categories.
- Weapons of Air and other similar artifact weapon quests are now properly in their respective map's category in the Quest Journal.