test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transfer of special items?

lithevalkerianlithevalkerian Member Posts: 97 Arc User
So I used to play on the Xbox One up until a year and a half ago or so when I stopped with my gold subscription, and didn't have the time to devote to the game. I am interested in coming back to the game, but on PC. From what I've heard they won't transfer accounts (which is a bummer because I have over 150 companions and invested a lot for them), but was wondering if there was a way to request transfer of specific things? The two main things I'd like to be able to get again were the Volcanic Galeb Dhur companion, which I received as one of the first to level 60, and the Gelatinous Cube companion that I received a few years back as a fundraising reward via Extra Life.

Thanks for any advice or references y'all can give in regards to this.

Comments

• Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    from my understanding they dont transer anything so i dont think ull be able to get that stuff from the xbox to ur pc
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    There is no way to move account across platform. It cannot move account across server neither (except to PC preview server).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***