test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This happened. What now?

carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User
So I accidentally purchased an heirloom package from the Zen market. It was 2000 Zen. Didn't mean to do that. Everything in it is obsolete for my toon and all items are bound to character. No one's fault but my own. Button mashing, right? I was going to suck it up and move on. However, none of these items can be converted to refinement points, nor can they be sold for coin. Should I suck up the $20 loss or should I try submitting a ticket?

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Was that exchanged Zen or paid Zen? In case it's paid Zen, support might undo that transaction. Nothing is likely to be done if it were exchanged Zen (I've accidentally purchased an Enchanted Key pack while claiming that free 3-key pack on a new character, and was told they can't help with that).
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    Yeah, I had like $50+ of Zen I bought when this happened.
  • Options
    They refunded it! 😁
  • Options
    rmeofone#3388 rmeofone Member Posts: 1 New User
    They wont refund any AD from accidental posting of items on the tradehouse. I tried to post Platinum bowls the other day and it auto generated a 58 million price for 100, which equated to a posting fee of 1 mil. I forgot i ran out of VIP and when i cancelled, it didnt give back the posting fee. Asked for a reversal, they flat out said no. But someone who looses an enchantment attached to a piece of gear they refined can get it back. Just not someone without VIP i suppose.
  • Options
    comanchejack#9781 comanchejack Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    If you haven't opened the bag I'm not sure you can't sell the items if you want. The best option is always try to get your Zen back. If they won't budge on that You may be able to sell the individual contents. It's the best noob leveling kit in the game it comes with a very good pet, new armor and weapons every 5 levels from 5-60 like 5-10-15 etc. A double XP to good to level 70 scroll. You get everything. So get your money back and if not sell it to a guildmate. You can put it in a shared bank I don't think it binds until you wear it or use it. You can always empty the bag and sell the content with another large bag in it's place if the bag bound to you and you can't unbind it.