test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about a paladín tank.

ximinett#0537 ximinett Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2020 in The Citadel
My new human paladin gonna be a tank. I put the stats to wisdom and constitution,since more hit points are better for a tank,and the control resist of wisdom is good too.

The question is: I did a good points investment? Because the game says to put points to wisdom and charisma. But I think that constitution and wisdom is better for a paladin tank.

So?

Comments

• Options
    leftbearleftbear Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Whatever you choose isn't wrong or game breaking. The gains made by stats is minor at best, for example the gains in hit points from constitution sounds impressive but only applies that bonus to your base hit points.

To answer your question on my tank build that focuses hp/the hardest content I went with Con and Str for the extra hps and stamina regen. For my solo/not hard content I went with int and cha for magic dmg and companion influence. Mostly because of the last few months I've been playing around with a striker companion using a couple of indomitable runestones.

Wis and Dex are for the healing paragon. Hope this helps

• Options
    micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I suggest int as almost every move we have for tanking is magic based and int raises magic damage. Otherwise anything works, I tend to use int and cha for my tanking and I do everything in game, as far as pve.
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured