test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

information legendary mount pack

Pls who know replyyyy tyvm

The zen pack actually come out with 3x choice legendary mount inside...ive question and is:

1) if i claim t-rex swarm tenser they can be equipped on all my toon account i mean if i ve 3 alt they all can claim the 3 mount for a 9 leggy mount total and if in a month i make another toon can have the leggendary too??

2)the pack atm work as intendeed i mean some guys say give random leggy when we can open and be sure to choice?

Its great value pack seem a must have 4 every1 good move guys good move smart smart

Comments

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    @arkai#8115

1) YES! All the legendary-account mount you equip can be reclaim it from the Reward Agent under "Boxes" tab as many times as you want.

2) Currently the pack on console you can buy but is disabled (you can't open it) due to a bug. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1255075/console-legendary-mount-bundle
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    > @nic1985 said:
    > @arkai#8115
    >
    > 1) YES! All the legendary-account mount you equip can be reclaim it from the Reward Agent under "Boxes" tab as many times as you want.
    >
    > 2) Currently the pack on console you can buy but is disabled (you can't open it) due to a bug. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1255075/console-legendary-mount-bundle
    Tyvm really
  • onichionichi Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    nic1985 said:

@arkai#8115

1) YES! All the legendary-account mount you equip can be reclaim it from the Reward Agent under "Boxes" tab as many times as you want.

2) Currently the pack on console you can buy but is disabled (you can't open it) due to a bug. https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1255075/console-legendary-mount-bundle

So there's 3 legendary account wide mounts you can choose in the pack. Each are tradeable?

• spacefreak0422#7001 spacefreak0422 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    This game really gets to me sometimes. 1st...Today I opened 10 stardock lockboxes and all ten gave me opals and jadiettes, THATS ALL. 2nd..bought the legendary choice mount pack, CAN"T OPEN. (think they would remove it from zen market till they fix it so you dont waste $200.00) 3rd....The weapon enchantment I bought of the AD market gets bound to my account so I can not resell (they say they can not fix it either). Arc, You seriously know how to get people to turn away from your games.
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    > @onichi said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > So there's 3 legendary account wide mounts you can choose in the pack. Each are tradeable?

There actually 10 mounts you can choose from. But you can only choose 3. These mounts are then able to be sold or equipped. Once equipped, you can claim the same mount on all characters on your account.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• sqwishy#4510 sqwishy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Fixed apparently
  • scottybadfootscottybadfoot Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I can't seem to find a way to claim on other characters on account. Any ideas?
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    You have to equip it on one character first . Than go to claims reward agent or from home screen and claim on other toons
  • crazyjake252#4174 crazyjake252 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Finally, an appropriate place to put this.

With things looking how they are now, you guys couldn't have picked a worse time to release this pack. The average consumer is currently unable to go out and work for the $150 needed to buy this thing. ($150 which will end up going towards food and other necessities)

The best thing to do is either give us an extension, or make it a permanent addition to the zen market. If I could, I'd buy it 3 times over for the ability to get most of the mounts (the only one I'm not interested in is the frog.

Keeping this thing on the zen market may prove to be more profitable than you realize it to be.
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    They can just make a leggy mount upgrade to mitical ...so yu still have to buy legendary and only after upgrade, like a companion,yu dont know crypt plan so...

i remember they alredy say not want push over 140% mount speed so a myth mount will have only power buff and stats buff improved...so why just not let ppl upgrade the existing leggy mount to myth...we dnt know we will see. I not really think they want costumer who payd 150€ unhappy or they will be ppl that never trow again money..crypt are smarter then yu think :) just my opinion we will see.
  • noxqilby#3874 noxqilby Member Posts: 1 New User
    Does anyone know if the battle power of the Black ice warhorse is correct? (222 dmg at 0.5 sec). Wouldn't that be 222 magnitude?
  • onichionichi Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Does anyone know if the battle power of the Black ice warhorse is correct? (222 dmg at 0.5 sec). Wouldn't that be 222 magnitude?

I believe it's broken and supposed to be 222 magnitude dmg yes