test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CW attack glitch

poe#5828 poe Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Whenever I do ME's with my wizard he seems to get stuck in his combat stance for the entire first ME.
It fixes itself after the first, but does anyone know if this is a common bug or not and will it get patched.

It's really annoying to have to lag behind because I'm stuck in a combat stance, even killing myself doesn't fix it.

Comments

• Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Any chance you hit a rune and had runic spectres? I've noticed everyone gets stuck in combat stance when this rune is activated. Been that way since its release.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    Don't think I've hit a rune, it's always when I enter combat in the first room I stay in combat stance for the rest of the first ME.
    It only happens with my CW too.
  • Options
    phoeniraphoenira Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Which power (especially encounter or at-will) did you use? There is at least one power which can lead to a state where you cannot move with normal keys.
    Which armor do you use? There is an armor which can lead to characters always being in combat stance because the 'special bonus' of the gear does not work correctly (as far as I know - I am unsure if this has been fixed already or not).
  • Options
    I have Cowl of the Spy Guild, Ebony Stained Robes, Terrored Grips, Gurtunk's Booties and the Primal Weapons.

Then Mad Mage set, Leading Ring of the Teacher, Guiding Ring of the Spy, Spy Guild shirt and Chultan Merchant Pants.

Dunno if any of these affect it.

The encounters I usually use are Icy Terrain, Steal Time, Ray of Enfeeblement and Disintegrate.

This is the only char. I have a Dread weapon enchant on, but could that be the issue?
  • Options
    Wonder if it's because I have Manaseeker's Armlets in the appearance tab, since they make it look like I have no hands.