test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance? There was an update yesterday and today?

Ik there was a patch yesterday and i just got a message in game that its going down again today, no advance notice posted here. Whats going on?

Comments

• Options
    michael#7493 michael Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    It was on log in screen starting sometime last night that it was coming down today and to check forums for more info but i cant find any info on why i know a few thing they were supposed to have fixed yesterday were not broken on ps4 like stuff with the barbs. And in patch notes it said codg issues had been resolved but codg had not been added back to game so maybe thats some of the stuff being addressed today
  • Options
    caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I wasnt on last night and I didnt see it in the log in screen tbh, but I guess my point is a heads up would be great. That way we know whats beeing updated and for how long, is it part of yesterdays update that didnt happen? js

Edit: @michael#7493 You said message said to "check the forums for more info" lol and there is none hence this thread :)
  • Options
    rlesley74#1471 rlesley74 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    And can’t find anything on what they’re “fixing” either
  • Options
    lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    The heads up is on the log in screen.
  • Options
    caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User

The heads up is on the log in screen.

Yes michael#7493 stated that already, he also said that it said to come to the forums for more info which there isnt any. Also i may be on my own on this one (or maybe not), but I never read the log in screen. Never occured to me that they might put something on there worth reading, just being honest about it.