test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Content suggestion

Probably posted this in the wrong place, but has there been any though to releasing a second mod of Ravenloft involving Azalin? Most mods had two parts and for some reason, we got the weird Acquisitions mod after Ravenloft.

Comments

• Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    You realize that out of 18 numbered mods, only 3 technically had multiple parts. I'll stretch that to 4 if I include ToD and Tiamat. So no, most mods have not been 2 parts.

I'm okay with the idea but you know what I want more than multi-part mods?

GOOD mods. Not even great. I'll settle for good. So I don't care if it's 1 part, 2 parts, 16 parts, just make it good.

How to define this for the devs you ask?

Avernus = not good. Don't do this again. Simple. Avernus is like a lead in to a mod.
  • Options
    kingdarien#5736 kingdarien Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I think it goes without saying we need good mods. I do think your numbers are off a bit there and that the trend in recent years has been to plan and release out two part mods. But the whole point here is that with Ravenloft, you had more established content to explore (from the books) and it was inexplicable to release a mod like Acquisitions when they did. When you give us a bad Mod like this current Infernal Decent, and you see it’s not going over well, maybe that’s a good time to not move forward with second part, and gamble with something like Acquisitions.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    My numbers were based on doing the research and seeing which mods had 2 parts. Not off at all when facts are there to back it up.

Facts notwithstanding, yes, mods need massive improvement. That we can agree on.