test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Group crashes/Queue crash Xbox one

sgough31sgough31 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
As you are currently aware. The grouping up and queue system is bugged to the nine hell's with players having constant crashes.

It's only getting much worse too. I myself experience this problem multiple times daily as it's extremely disappointing & frustrating.

I group up, I crash, i join queues, I crash. Take Siege for instance, I create a group from requests in chat to join up in Siege, my game crashes out, and when I get back in, I'm no longer in the group or even in the same instance I was in when I created the group in the first place.

Running content should be the Devs priority especially with the new update, people want to run content but can't because of disconnected and crashing everytime the majority of us queue up or join a group.

It's such a time wasting experience and puts further pressure to the game in the bad state it's already in.

You need to pull down the game on emergency maintenance, sort out the server problems, deal with these crashes and let us run content and enjoy the game as it's meant to be enjoyed.

I'd rather not be able to play Neverwinter for 24-48 hours whilst you fixed everything and come back to a smooth experience than have to put up with this nonsense all the time.

I appreciate the devs hard work I really do, however in the instance of this crashing business, get it sorted out and if you have to pull the shard offline to fix it because it's not something that can be hotfixed while shard is online then just get it done guys.

We deserve better.

Comments

• littledanger#4115 littledanger Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Yep, it’s pretty much the norm. Q, wait around forever for Q to pop. Load into dungeon, and either yourself or someone else will crash back to Xbox home screen.