test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not getting Bryn shander dailys.

dinkleberg#6644 dinkleberg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I've gone to arc support about thus. But, like always. They're unhelpful. I can't get the quest to defend the wall of Bryn shander. Yet, nobody in Bryn shander has a quest. What do I do now? I HAVE finished blizzards return, festival of Bryn Shander, Merchant woes and secrets of the cocoon.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    If you have completed Secrets of the Cocoon, you should be questing in Lonelywood for a few days. I would suggest going there and talking to Avandro Perth.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Like pitshade said, you should be doing Lonelywood. First trip to Lonelywood gives you the intro quests and runaround until you get sent to the Shrine of Mielikki to get the thistle for Makos to free Cimber.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    This doesn't fix anything.... I can't spend relics...
  • Options
    Have you talked to Chettlebell in Bryn?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    I can't. He has no options for me. I HAVE to finish walls of bryn shander.
  • Options
    But guard cecil is nowhere to be found.
  • Options
    I'll check again incase the last 9 hr maintenance fixed it.
  • Options
    Nope he's still not there
  • Options
    Then I'd hazard a guess that somewhere along the line you broke the quest chain. Cecil is out in the ice field around where the merchant chests are if I recall right.
  • Options
    I know where he is. He's at the steps by the gazebo outside the city. Unless thats not where you mean.
  • Options
    But that's what I mean. He's invisible.
  • Options
    victormindfieldvictormindfield Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am experiencing the exact same thing. No quests avil to me in Bryn Shander, and also cannot spend relics..... this is extremely annoying lol