test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about Rangers Bow.

victormindfieldvictormindfield Member Posts: 4 Arc User
There was a bow I remember from a few years ago. It was very simple looking. Literally just a branch with a string on it. Does anyone else remember this? And if so, what was the name of it? Thank you very much for your wisdom and time.

Answers

• zerappuszerappus Member Posts: 138 Arc User

There was a bow I remember from a few years ago. It was very simple looking. Literally just a branch with a string on it. Does anyone else remember this? And if so, what was the name of it? Thank you very much for your wisdom and time.

It's not the name but generally the level. The level 5 longbows ought to drop in the low level zones and quest mini-dungeon like Blacklake and the PE Sewers etc. That or make a new ranger and see if they are quest chest rewards. I know there's level 3 reward from Knox after the tutorial. I'm not sure if they are the same.

gl
  • victormindfieldvictormindfield Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    zerappus said:

It's not the name but generally the level. The level 5 longbows ought to drop in the low level zones and quest mini-dungeon like Blacklake and the PE Sewers etc. That or make a new ranger and see if they are quest chest rewards. I know there's level 3 reward from Knox after the tutorial. I'm not sure if they are the same.

gl

I've actually tried that. :) But with no luck. I think it may have been a transmutation item. I have been looking everywhere for the past couple months. I wish there was a gallery of every item in game, from past to present. That would be cool. haha Thank you for your reply!
  • zerappuszerappus Member Posts: 138 Arc User

zerappus said:

gl

I've actually tried that. :) But with no luck. I think it may have been a transmutation item. I have been looking everywhere for the past couple months. I wish there was a gallery of every item in game, from past to present. That would be cool. haha Thank you for your reply!
    Yw. That simple twig branch bow is a level 5 longbow. I have it in my alt. If you mean the transmuted one, then you may be referring to the Elemental Evil campaign bow. If you took the intro quests from the lady under the Elemental tree in PE, it would have been a reward from a chest. There's also a transmute version from the old lockbox.

Just search the Auction house for level 1 weapons for the transmute version. It is also craftable.

There's also a thick viney bow, but you said simple tree branch, which is the level 5 longbow. If you're referring to the one with the rings on the end, that's another bow available on the PE Seal vendor. Check the 'weapon for your class' tab.

You have to be specific. There are plenty of bows in-game.

gl

ps. yes, there's a in-game collection to check old campaign weapons: CTRL+J (I'm not sure if there though because they are doing alot of rework on the collections).