test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Adding Aasimar Race

giellun1giellun1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Just as the title suggests, you've had Tiefling in game since the beginning. Where's the love for those of us that want Aasimar Paladins?

Comments

• Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    I've been wondering the same thing for a long time :(
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    And gnomes would be nice too. Don't see why they aren't here to begin with. They are a core race.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    Lack of time? It was years between the last race and the adding of the Gith. Same with classes. It's been about 6 years since they added the paladin.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    Is the game really that slow with progression? I have been away for many years until about a month or so ago so I'm a bit lost. I've been playing other games and then the last 2 years or so I've been playing WoW. One thing I've noted is how crazy dungeons are here. I thought it was bad in WoW but here they wont wait 1 second for you to catch up if you fall behind. I fell off the side of a walkway and had to run all the way back up and around, then chase down the party that had already gone through a boss and was half way to another. Crazy fast pace. lol. I tried D&D online for about 2 minutes until I decided there was way to much to buy in order to play. The races and classes alone. I love 3rd edition but it was to much :(
    But anyway, that's not this game. What do I have to look forward to? What are the pros and cons of Neverwinter?

• Options
    Depends on how you define progression. They add new content on average 3x per year.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    4 months? Damn. WoW is like every 2 months it seems. And it's free. Unless it's a new expantion. There's been 10 new race4s added over the past year too. A couple at a time. You just have to grind reputation and do a ton of quests to unlock each of them. The slow rep grind is what everyone, myself included, hates. The quests are just another part of the game you want anyway. I love WoW but I needed to cut some expenses and my brother and nephew don't want to pay for it anyway so here we are folks. lol.
    Some annoyances but your going to get that with ANY game. All in all so far it's fun. The camera view was annoying at first. Having it move with the mouse all the time instead of holding one mouse button and then turning or using the keys to move was what I was use to. After about 1 week I'm pretty use to it. My brother still hates it. lol.
    I jumped on WoW about a week ago just for the heck of it. I'm limited on what I can do without my subscription. Man was it annoying. lol. There's things I miss I wish this game would do but this game is free and the only way they make money is by selling the stuff for it that they do. I just hate that you have to buy an apearance token just to change your hair color.
    Oh well, Im going to go back to killing now. :)
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    To my knowledge thus far, they have 2 tabaxi models existing in the game. "Tales of Old" NPC bard is one and the other is the NPC in Omu. I really doubt it would be hard to add more races. They seem to be focused on other areas. Before they add another race or class, I just want the game to function properly. You know, the way it did before module 18 went live. I would like to see them add more "stuff" too, but not at the cost of the horrid bugs and glitches that accompany each and every one of them.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    WoW doesn't have to answer to WotC/Hasbro either.