test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What to do with the seals of the elements?

ross80ross80 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
can't find a vendor to exchange them into something current, like what you do with Mountain -> Deep.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    Nothing for now. Many old seals are in the same boat. Even the relatively newer seal of Brave cannot be used.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    I can not fully recall vendors. I have not been in the game for a bit but I do recall that each seal can be transferred into a small amount of Unrefined AD. Perhaps those can to but again cant fully recall where.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    b4t1b4t said:

I can not fully recall vendors. I have not been in the game for a bit but I do recall that each seal can be transferred into a small amount of Unrefined AD. Perhaps those can to but again cant fully recall where.

One of the Seal vendors (next to the profession vendor) was able to exchange old seal to seal of adventurer.
    However, that was before seal of brave became old. i.e. it was a long while ago.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***