test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Watcher spirit

devilxjkdevilxjk Member Posts: 97 Arc User
watcher set was released in mod 16, can we have on mod 18 a 100% spawn chance, thak you

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Not going to happen. We still can't get 100% drops on Chult trophies.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Asking for a 100% drop is like going to work asking to get paid and not put in any work at all. It is not that it is not going to happen it just simply can not happen.
    Think about it and use common sense. The watcher set was said to be hidden and all this stuff so why would they just give away something like this.
    I get it the drop rates and how the getting the set works sucks and no one really wishes to put in the time needed but still yet they cant just give it to you.
  • Options
    devilxjkdevilxjk Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    i havent said 100% drop, just to pop up the spirit, the looking for spirit is just a lose of time/runes, enter check, and exit, over and over for 30/45 min.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    It is a chase set.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    All I can say is they did it that way to make players put in longer time in going for it. Knowing some will refuse to play the find that spirit game while other people like you will play it.
    I really do not see them changing how it works to make it even easier for anyone going after that set.
    I will say that maybe perhaps there is a set slightly better or at least compared same to the set that is easier to obtain.
    Still yet I do wish you luck on getting that set.