test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Who? What the what? I am at a loss for words...

Comments

• Options
    bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    That is a hampede.
    This may be premature, but i am blaming the Summer Fey.
    Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
    I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    In the good old days, before mod 6, this kind of parade happened often and the line were much longer. It went up the stairs and then down and ......
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    I think there is a issue with the graphics or my eyes but it seems they was all inside each others you know and I am sure 100% I did not see that right. Must be my pc ya has to be,
  • Options
    misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 193 Arc User
    Use the /follow command to build up a caravan like that :) We used to do it while we waited for the dragons to arrive, going around in circles

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I thought the "Pig Train" was cute. I believe the leader was using the /walk 1 so the train wouldn't be blazing across the map. I used the /demo_record to snag this but the file in a full PE instance quickly got to 80 MB. It is nice to see people out having fun in this game instead of the toxic chat. @plasticbat I know what you mean, back in the one, the only, the original Guild Wars, we would have massive trains running in the presearing. Each instance allows for 100 players. While there are no mounts, we did have the mini pets following us. To this day, when playing there, I stumble upon a large group of synchronized dancers. :love:

Too bad they removed many of the dance emotes from Neverwinter, that still exist the previous two games. I know it may seem out of step with the theme, but I enjoy doing the club mix dance! I don't expect to have a disco here in Neverwinter, however I see our neighbors got some new dance emotes.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    Pork chops and awesome sauce!