test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ai campaign infiltrate the convention

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
edited January 2020 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
because of the impending fix to campaigns I figured I'd better actually finish the ai campaign because I didn't want to lose any boons. so while doing this quest I gathered the parts and items for mella gave them to her and then the quest disappeared. couldn't go any further with it. I looked thru my open quests (which is kind of difficult because ai doesn't have it's own section you have to sort thru general and pe quests... but I don't see it anywhere. I tried just going to the next part over by grazilax but it's not there.

I actually have the same situation on my hr so before going to do that one i went looking for the actual quest. I can't find it at all even though i have it and I got the beholder thing in the basement and its available to get on the airship... I haven't tried doing that quest yet on this toon. but it's weird I can't find the quest anywhere.

I did it on my hr and it directed me to grazilax which I'd forgotten i have to talk to him but since the quest went away it wasn't directing me there and it wasn't clear I needed to talk to him. confusing if you don't know the quest by heart.

where is the quest kept?
Post edited by thefiresidecat on

Comments

• Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I think it is under Mantol Derith section or your journal. But, I haven't taken a toon thru AI since aug/sept, and have since decided to boycott that campaign for the time being because it is such rubbish writing, and so poorly thought out, and so bloody boring due to the extremely repetitive nature, that I honestly don't remember for sure. Heck the last 3 toons I did finish AI on only did the boons, they did not unlock the last 2 campaign steps...
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    @milehighxr#1299 holy HAMSTER this ai campaign is a trainwreck. lol I'll look there. I gave up and stopped doing this.