test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gauntlgrym

doompriest70doompriest70 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
When I left neverwinter online, Gauntlgrym was is full swing. My main is decked out in gauntlgrym gear as well as dreadring, all outdated of course.

So to my question, I am currently level 75 I am on the Elemental Evil chain, currently mid way through fiery pit which takes place in gauntlgrym, however is gauntlgrym a raid anymore? was it removed?

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    phoeniraphoenira Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I am unsure when you have last played but Gauntlgrym is not a raid anymore. It had been reworked/removed (Module 6) as far as I know and there is now a PvP match (10 vs 10) which is called similiar: Gauntlgrym Battlegrounds
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited February 2020

When I left neverwinter online, Gauntlgrym was is full swing. My main is decked out in gauntlgrym gear as well as dreadring, all outdated of course.

So to my question, I am currently level 75 I am on the Elemental Evil chain, currently mid way through fiery pit which takes place in gauntlgrym, however is gauntlgrym a raid anymore? was it removed?

Thanks,

Gauntlgrym was PVE+PVP and then winner went to the better dungeon. That is gone.
    If you are doing EE, don't bother to get the EE weapon set which is waste of time. I assume you knew already but just in case.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    doompriest70doompriest70 Member Posts: 8 Arc User

Thanks,

Gauntlgrym was PVE+PVP and then winner went to the better dungeon. That is gone.
    If you are doing EE, don't bother to get the EE weapon set which is waste of time. I assume you knew already but just in case.
    Thanks all for the replies. The one thing I really do like about neverwinter is the group raids.