Berserker's Might - stuck in combat state long after combat ended

newnickunregistered
newnickunregistered Member Posts: 106 Arc User
"Set Bonuses

Berserker's Might: This power no longer keeps players in combat long after they've defeated the enemies in the encounter."
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11352603-patch-notes:-version:-nw.120.20200106a.10

No, it still does.

Comments

• domino#8354
    domino#8354 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 36 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2020
    Hi newnickunregistered, thank for reporting this, I have confirmed this issue.
    Post edited by domino#8354 on
  • rickcase276
    rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,399 Arc User
    I am wondering if it is the same bug that happened a few mods ago with anything that was causing a healing or deflecting effect that would keep you in combat. At the time they squashed most of them, but maybe new items caused them to resurface.
  • newnickunregistered
    newnickunregistered Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    It seems possible, during the stuck-in-combat phase I see the effect icon constantly reappearing and disappearing in the buffs.
  • midila
    midila Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Any idea when this bug is going to be fixed? Sounds like it has a long history going back almost a year. Currently it happens on Infernal Offering Helm. It does not happen every fight. I would say 20 to 30 percent of fights end with Berserker's Might flashing on and off and keeping you locked in combat long after combat is over.