test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My main accidentally got two of the same Legendary mounts on the same character:

locrianollocrianol Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited January 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
This is a continuation of Ticket #83236, which is a continuation of Ticket #61571. I noticed this in Dec like I've said in the ticket, but I have no idea when it actually happened. The main character on my account, Dorian@locrianol has 2 completely different Legendary toads. There was no warning I remember, an certainly didn't mean for this to happen. When you investigate my account, you'll see the Legendary Toad I use has all of it's insignia, and the other has none. This causes no problems other then a missing Legendary toad that could go to an alt or be sold as far as I know. I was asked by the GM in the tickets to post here.

*edit was to correct, that I kept saying "Epic" toad instead of "Legendary" even though the title was correct.
Post edited by locrianol on

Comments

• Options
    locrianollocrianol Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Is there some reason no one with any "power" has replied to this? Being told by the GM in the tickets he cant do anything isn't enough. It's your systems mistake, no matter what I've done, and this does not fall on me. Even if I tried, and I didn't, to bind the second Leg Toad on purpose, this shouldn't never happen. It's a glitch. You need to replace it, and then I'll see if I can just delete the one that's there. I feel like I'm being ignored here. Fix your HAMSTER and get my mount back. If a dev needs my pass or whatever to confirm or test (and you shouldn't)...contact me. I just don't like being ignored and told "I can't do anything". Unacceptable. It's been since Dec to check things out and talk among yourselves.

(bet I'll get some reply now..good or bad)

Moderator edited out profanity filter evasion.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • Options
    nooneatzanooneatza Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Not to ruin your hopes or be mean to the devs(the devs seem to be decent people, especially lately), but as far as i see, there isn't any customer support around here, they just have a support page so they can show people "hey ! we got a customer support page !"