test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No free gift in zen store today

Title says it all. Someone in allIance said they got the xp gear set but no one else got a freebie today.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The only free gifts this year are the Winter Wolf mount and the Snowflake vanity pet. They just made it so you have much more time than 1 day to claim them.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    shakinggamer#3136 shakinggamer Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    whyy haas no free items been posted for the past two days only items posted were on the first day
  • Options
    arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    i logged every day since 19at event time reset got vanity pet and green wolf. Today nothing ....this happend to all my alliance friend.its all ok ?Tyvm
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Yes, the free gift is the same every day: Winter Wolf and Snowflake. If you already claimed them, there are no other free gifts to look forward to this event.
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    It has been that way in the past, but this particular event it's just these 2.
  • Options
    arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Event say its dayly reward lol too crappy rewards for sponsor it as a main event lol
    And the think we mad permente so all can have is not that great.so ive still to login every day 4 free winter gift pack... Thats mean next year we can claim all27 pack on day1? Or day10 and avoid to login just 4 these ? Or same for vip vey if ppl missing 1 crypt never cared so idk why they care for a green wolf lolll
    Post edited by arkai#8115 on
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Event say its dayly reward lol too crappy rewards for sponsor it as a main event lol

And the think we mad permente so all can have is not that great.so ive still to login every day 4 free winter gift pack... Thats mean next year we can claim all27 pack on day1? Or day10 and avoid to login just 4 these ? Or same for vip vey if ppl missing 1 crypt never cared so idk why they care for a green wolf lolll

As much as I am disappointed by the change, I can find no mention of "daily" in the event description. It simply says log in and claim free items, those are the wolf for those who missed it and snowflake for all.