test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Simiril festival & nothing from reward vendor (yet?)

The rewards vendor in PE says if we deposit zen during winter festival we get a reward but I put some in just to see and nothing happens? Or does it do it after the event is over?

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The charge promo with the rewards is not happening this year.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
    Why not?
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    so no charge rewards this year AND a pathetic vantiy pet an the winter wolf on the claim free stuff this year n nuttin else (unless its of course same free items as evry year but still pathetic there too)
    did i hear a toilet flush somewhere in the background? smh and after 6 yrs on both pc an 3 on ps4.... we get this???? smh
  • Options
    lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    And if you’ve previously collected the free items you get....wait for it....

Nothing
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Nothing

Snowflake is new this year, so everyone gets SOMETHING.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    kreatyve said:

Nothing

yeahhhh technically.. but really.. nothing. lol. these vanity pets are totally useless and good for one toon too? its a vanity pet. why not claimable on all toons. this holiday season has been a real let down. Especially after the amount of sorrow of the last couple mods. I really expected at least a normal holiday season from cryptic (and honestly I was expecting a bribery season to give everyone a case of the feel goods after the terrible pain they've inflicted on us with broken mod after broken mod). instead it feels like they said COAL FOR YOU!!! yay! on all fronts.
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User

kreatyve said:

Nothing

yeahhhh technically.. but really.. nothing. lol. these vanity pets are totally useless and good for one toon too? its a vanity pet. why not claimable on all toons. this holiday season has been a real let down. Especially after the amount of sorrow of the last couple mods. I really expected at least a normal holiday season from cryptic (and honestly I was expecting a bribery season to give everyone a case of the feel goods after the terrible pain they've inflicted on us with broken mod after broken mod). instead it feels like they said COAL FOR YOU!!! yay! on all fronts.
    I want the vanity pets unbound so I can sell them to the people that want them to get ad for other uses. I have no use for the vanity pets at all, just like I have no use for fashion stuff. I would kill to sell my TOO fashion drops. The only thing I might wanna do is use my extra alabaster weapons as transmutes for the mace I have now, however 1000 ad to do that per weapon slot is more than I will ever pay for it. If it cost 5-10 gold maybe, but to spend ad on fashions- that's a hard no for me.
  • Options
    emese#4731 emese Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Better then a poke in an eye...maybe...LOL....
  • Options
    antok500#4237 antok500 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Bag drops look down this year too - 40 bags/parcels opened =
    1 Rimefire Golem and an uncommon mount. The RP from the simril is worth more than that.