test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LF Active, Social, Tolerant Guild

silvermine05silvermine05 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I am a seasoned veteran of hardcore MMO play and in recent years have gotten older and prioritized online gaming below all other parts of life. That being said, I find myself playing this awesome game almost every day as my love for D&D has been reinvigorated.

I started NW at launch, quit after less than a year, and came back a couple months ago. I made a brand new fighter and have been relearning the game. I've been mainly soloing as Dreadnought always with the intent and build of a Vanguard since I have been a tank in MMOs for about half of my 20 years on the job. I'm level 80 on the fighter and 65 on a rogue alt I putz around on, and at this point am finding myself absolutely swimming in an intensely huge amount of content and loving it. Although it's not difficult to swim through this game solo, I am starting to feel like it would be more enjoyable if I had a pack of rascals to chat up, quest, and run dungeons or events with.

Mandatory in a guild I'm looking for:

1) 18+ only
2) Majority of players on EST
3) Has no mandatory play time
4) Has members online mid-late afternoon weekdays
5) Enjoy grouping up for things even if it's just to tag along to provide a helpful body
6) Must be tolerant of the following:
a) I have no set play schedule. All other things in life have higher pri.
b) Cursing. Lots of cursing.
c) A hardcore mentality in a social player
d) Someone that will randomly AFK in the middle of something to tend to other living beings me

If this sounds like someone that would mesh with your group of crazies, please feel free to contact me on forums or in-game mail. I will consider all calls and will expect a chance to evaluate you and your guild before providing a response.

Safe Journeys,

Glitterspice of the Northdark
Post edited by silvermine05 on

Comments

• mistameenamistameena Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Finding a Guild I guess is one thing.. try creating one.. that is just the most frustrating thing about NW, having to spam relentlessly in the hope a few others will help create a full party just to get the guild set up... even when not even requiring those players to actually be part of the guild if they don't want to :)
  • bananitsabananitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    Hey Silvermine, I've sent you a message ! Cheers
  • jaraxellejaraxelle Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
    You sound like me. Except I don't run dungeons really much due to my main love in-game... the lesser known class of "Administrator" or "Member Coordinator" if you will. Unfortunately we are not 18+, we do have some mature 13 year olds.
    BLACK VANGUARD & RED VANGUARD
    - Leadership Team
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User

Finding a Guild I guess is one thing.. try creating one.. that is just the most frustrating thing about NW, having to spam relentlessly in the hope a few others will help create a full party just to get the guild set up... even when not even requiring those players to actually be part of the guild if they don't want to :)

why would you create a guild if you can't make 4 friends that will help you start it?