test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problem at end of Underdark quest series

cmorseinportlandcmorseinportland Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I have completed Chapter 9: The Dwarven King and am in the throne room at the end with Bruenor Battlehammer. The question mark over his head is grayed out so I can't complete the quest & I can't leave through the portal exit. What have I missed or done wrong here? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I want to unlock the Underdark campaign.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Talk to him.
    Walk around and talk to the other heroes.
    Talk to him/leave.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    cmorseinportlandcmorseinportland Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Bruenor is the only one in that final room and he only says goodbye but I will try again. ty
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Ah, sorry. Was thinking the final chapter with the feast in the great hall.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    - not at all certain, but maybe you have to go back and talk to Captain Belgold in Protector's Enclave.
    The greyed out question mark is weird.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Chapter_9:_The_Dwarven_King

You went into gauntlgrym and found pwent, etc? Not much info in the wiki but maybe you just need to go talk to Belgold again.
    greywynd said:

Ah, sorry. Was thinking the final chapter with the feast in the great hall.

I think you're referring to the final Maze Engine chapter.