test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hunter Ranger Melee Encounter Power Hindering Strike (hit or miss)

ogeafaogeafa Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I've noticed that on occasion the Encounter Power, Hindering Strike, returns zero damage on both single and group targets in a sporadic manner. It either hits like it should or it is a full miss of all targets. The cool-down starts off but no damage output. I don't know if this is correct or if it is a bug of some sort. If it effects others or if I am the lucky one here. I have not found a pattern, no reason for it to malfunction. This has been going on for a few weeks, however so it's not the most recent patch.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    ogeafaogeafa Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Well, isn't that just lovely. Kind of interesting I had never noticed it before. Just within the last couple/three weeks it managed to become very noticeable.
    I won't hold my breath. I fully understand the professionalism or lack there of when it comes to things like this. Not a big enough issue to dedicate some time to correcting.
    Maybe that is the real difference between pay-to-play and free-to-play. *Shrugs* I couldn't honestly says.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The way to avoid this is to try and aim at nothing. The power doesn't require a target and won't bug this way. Hopefully it will get fixed eventually.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother