test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tales of Old: Not receiving coins

sob44sob44 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I completed the frozen heart dungeon x5 twice on the first day of the event. I got 45 coins the first time. The second time got the fabled chapter but no coins. I reported it to Arc Support but they didn't tell me how to get my coins, only that they couldn't help me. Ticket 44249. I was able to receive more coins by completing the Idris dungeon x2 and x3. How do I get my missing 45 coins?

Comments

• aganwayaganway Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    You only get 45 once a day after that none.
  • sob44sob44 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    That may be in the "unwritten" rules. I just read the rules from Nipsy and the event details from the calendar. It doesn't say anything about being limited to 45 coins a day. It does say you're limited to 4 fabled chapters during the Grand Retelling. I did earn 1 fabled chapter on the first day. If you re-read the rules, it says you receive a fabled chapter after earning 90 coins. I only received 45 but still got a fabled chapter the second time I finished a dungeon x5. I was also told that this was a bug by 3 arc gms. Please post where the rules say only 45 per day.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    check the event notifier under the minimap, it has a bar for how close you are to filling your coins for the day. when its full, its time to surf adult content on the internet
  • sob44sob44 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    For those that have made the same mistake as I in not knowing there was a daily limit, I found this on the event page:
    Rewards
    Successfully completing a dungeon awards a new currency, Coins of Tales Told. The amount of currency will depend on the difficulty tier of the dungeon upon completion. Successfully completing a full 5 runs of a dungeon will award the maximum daily amount of Coins of Tales Told.
    Thank you putzboy78 and aganway for steering me in the correct direction.