Comments

• Options
    nevernixnevernix Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    It is … no idea, if someone use it … I used TeamSpeak
    https://ibb.co/JQJXwQ2
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    There is party chat. I believe by default, it is set to push to talk, with a default button of V(?). In your chat box, at the right side of of the input line is a microphone icon. Clicking that icon and selecting voice chat on (?) changes the setting to voice activated. Then all you have to do is convince your party to listen.
  • Options
    dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    I'd try the game supplied voice chat unless you join a guild, they will usually let their members know what chat based program they use or if you have a group of friends you usually play with who use a 3rd party chat service they likely have decided what service to use. When I began I joined one without knowing all of that then had to change when I joined a guild, then had to change again when the guild went under and I joined another guild which used an entirely different chat.

It took a bit of work to get all of the remnants of those old chat programs permanently off of my computer.
    DD~
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    @vastano#2343
    Funny thing about the built in chat, many times I have been in a random PUG and some non-English speaking user has their mic wide open. You can hear kids yelling and family talking. No matter how many times you tell them their mic is on, they never seem to understand or care about it. If you find that sort of thing annoying there is a mute button (speaker icon) nearby the volume control for each person in your party.

Welcome to the game, click my signature image below and visit my "Secret Vault", Have fun!
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    tanais58cranetanais58crane Member Posts: 111 Arc User

hi all just started playing here after moving across from ddo
    must say i am loving the game so far playing a cleric which seems fun
    one questian is there party voice chat?
    thanks in advance
    vastano

Run, run while you still can, hamsters, hamsters everywhere!

Welcome to Neverwinter, as plenty have already answered your question, I will make a couple of useful suggestions for a new player like yourself.

You can buy mounts of a higher speed in the Auction House, up to Epic they can be affordable-ish for newer players, and you will want to get a mount with Wanderer's Fortune (An insignia bonus) early so it helps you gather refining points. (Down the line you will need more of these than you can count.)

And don't forget to add people you meet and get along with to friends, random queues can be a little grating if you've no one to watch your back.
    The stars are falling, and the old gods silent as death, with the blood sworn to rip you down from the night sky, what cost will pose too high?
  • Options
    frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by frogwalloper#6494 on
  • Options
    vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    thanks all