test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question for the healers out there

Im a Pally healer and im wondering the power to crit ratio i require for 50% crit chance, im currently on 180k power and am wondering how much crit chance i need on it to reach 50% thanks for ur time
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User

Im a Pally healer and im wondering the power to crit ratio i require for 50% crit chance, im currently on 180k power and am wondering how much crit chance i need on it to reach 50% thanks for ur time

You want your power to be about 80% of your crit stat. Example: you have 180K power so you need 225K crit to hit the cap of 50% crit heal chance. (Crit stat*0.8 = power you should have or Power*1.25 = Crit stat you should have)

Most just stack power and outgoing healing.

I hope this helped

I wish you the best.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I'm a newish healer on pally. but I ran out of areas to stack power. we don't really need arpen so much because our main goal isn't to cause damage. so I stacked crit after that. not to the point it's more than power but pretty high. I haven't been able to find a calculator for it (not even on Mickypoo's site) probably because most think it isn't worth while. I have 165 power I think it raises in combat to 170ish and 147 crit. that's like 5% maybe 10% yeah? or is it still null and I should just forget about it and go for other stuff on comp gear? I figured some crit chance was better than none since arpen and other offensive stats don't really matter so much.
  • Options
    jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User

I'm a newish healer on pally. but I ran out of areas to stack power. we don't really need arpen so much because our main goal isn't to cause damage. so I stacked crit after that. not to the point it's more than power but pretty high. I haven't been able to find a calculator for it (not even on Mickypoo's site) probably because most think it isn't worth while. I have 165 power I think it raises in combat to 170ish and 147 crit. that's like 5% maybe 10% yeah? or is it still null and I should just forget about it and go for other stuff on comp gear? I figured some crit chance was better than none since arpen and other offensive stats don't really matter so much.

You are about 34-35% crit chance with heals with your buffed stats. to figure it out its (Critstat/(2.5*power))*100=Crit chance.
    147,000/(2.5*170,000))*100=34.588%

I hope this helps.

I wish you the best.
  • Options
    finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    25% of power to crit = 50% crit chance.
    Example.
    25% of 130k power = 32500.
    So you need 162.500 crit to have 50% crit chance.

180K power + 225k crit = 50% crit chance.

Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• Options
    emese#4731 emese Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    As a pally you can force your crit heal with your at will. That means in theory every heal can be critical. Practice might be different as sometimes you may not have enough time to charge it.