test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lomm

grendil#4058 grendil Member Posts: 6 Arc User
i have 25k gear score and i have 173k power, why am i having so much problem with the chests on the first boss?

Answers

• meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    Do you have 68k of armor penetration? Usually people save their dailies for the mimics if they can't clear them otherwise.
  • grendil#4058 grendil Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    im at 90k Ap, should i be using a different setup on my attacks..using sly flourish and throwing daggers. i cant seem to kill the darn things before they hit the platform
    178k power 92k ap 71k def 80 crit strike 57 crit avoid 88k accuracy 57k deflect 140k combat advantage 53k awareness using clouds of steel and sly flourish
  • meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    Try standing in front of the mimic so that it has to push you: This seems to make it move slower and should give you more time to kill it. Also, because of this, I think that you might find better success with a combination of Gloaming Cut and Duelist's Flurry.

But if nothing else works, just save your encounters and dailies for the mimics. There is no time limit to beat Arcturia. anyway, so as long as no mimics turn into golems, you'll get there eventually.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    Save your daily and encounters for the mimics. And if you have a Staff of Flowers that really helps as well.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
    thank you meirami but i do not agree on the time limit i have been on 4 so far and it is a very pushed dungeon, very hard to get to know the nuances of a dungeon when its all a race,love the push idea i will try that, thank you autumnwitch i will save my dailys for the encounter but i do use my encounter powers for the mimics.i will try and get a staff of flowers
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    Sly and Cloud?
    Try using Dualists Flurry to set a bleed, and Gloaming cut.

With your stats, a single stealth lashing or assassinate should reduce most of the mimic hp.
    Post edited by micky1p00 on