test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unlocking PVP?

adamo009#8319 adamo009 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello,

When I talk to the battle master to join PVP, no queues for pvp show up.. I am level 31, is there something I have to complete to be able to join a pvp match?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    no more pvp pre lvl 80 possible
  • Options
    aixis2000 said:

no more pvp pre lvl 80 possible

Really? Ok, well that answers my question. Thank you.
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    joining a good pvp /pve guild is also advisable ./... and they should have been able to answer any questions for you as well pertaining to this ...mostly dont set foot in there unless you are level 80 with at least mid quality gear ..or have a deathwish
  • Options
    kalina311 said:

joining a good pvp /pve guild is also advisable ./... and they should have been able to answer any questions for you as well pertaining to this ...mostly dont set foot in there unless you are level 80 with at least mid quality gear ..or have a deathwish

Ok, I will def. look into that. How is the population for pvp on PC?
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    a few hundred players on the leader board last season but a fraction of what is on xbox / ps4 as we are the beta test servers for them .,.,. the rewards are decent now as well ..there are also players that played 5 match or less that wont appear on the general leaderboard so they dont leech / mooch pvp prizes by botting.. 5 + matches is what you need to qualify for pvp season rewards .
  • Options
    That is good to know. This was one of my favorite games to play pvp in back in 2015-16. I have been away since.