test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game lags

The past few days when I am logged in, there have been lags in the game as I play. Most frustrating when this occurs while I am in combat.

Comments

• Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    I had a similar experience a couple days ago where certain areas had horrendous rubberbanding. I did a complete reboot of my Xbox and it solved the issue for me.
  • Options
    OK I will try that ... hope it works
  • Options
    Nope this did not help at all. The game lag is just as bad as it was before. Please fix this quickly as the gameplay is brutal.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I've had some pretty bad lag in certain areas lately.

I just started going back to River District on an alt and for legacy campaigns. The lag there is so bad it makes me want to vomit. As soon as I go somewhere else, like Omu, the lag is gone. I return to River District, the lag returns.

Well of Dragons has also been laggy lately but not as bad as RD.

• Options
    lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    Oh, you gonna love it today, the level of lag is over 9000 =) very enjoyable
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I think we all take it in turns...

A few weeks ago mine was truly awful, and I could barely play for about 6 days.
    That red number at the top of the screen was nearly burned into my plasma screen. I was barely able to just do maintenance stuff like stronghold, queues were out of the question.

Recently though (touch wood) it's been almost fine.
    I do see a spot of lag around 8.00pm local time, but I figure that's when East Coast stoners are finally waking up en masse and logging on and hugging all the bandwidth.

Complaining about lag on Neverwinter is a bit like complaining about how companions get on my nerves when they start saying random rubbish.
    Yeah... it's annoying, but it's Neverwinter... what you going to do?