test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't switch loadouts

No error message and everything has been applied to all loadouts. I hit X and nothing happens. I've been switching between dps and heals since launch. I've logged out, I've closed the game, I've shut down my ps4, and nothing works. So I guess now I'm stuck in crappy soulweaver build.

Comments

• Options
    darthmoon#9875 darthmoon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, I am experiencing the same problem, rried apply to all loadouts on every gear, companion and mount, does not work!
  • Options
    silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Probably your items from load outs have changed, or companions. You just have to “apply to all loadouts” both companions and your current equipment.
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    3 Occasions in which you cannot change Loadouts:
    1) You aren't at a campfire in a safe zone
    2) An Item on your Consumables Tray is on Cooldown
    3) You are attempting to change roles in a Dungeon
  • Options
    aerhythia#3255 aerhythia Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Same companion bonus in different slot (e.g. Deppcrow 6k/8k power in offense slot 1 in loadout a, and offense slot 2 in loadout b) has been causing this for me.

• Options
    grimtgrimt Member Posts: 1 New User
    I play cleric lvl 65 haven’t been able to change loadouts for a few days now. I have already applied all equipment companions and mounts to all loadouts. None of my potion try items are on cooldown. I am in a campfire not in a dungeon. I still can’t change loadouts. I was informed by support that this is a big they are looking into. The only work around they have is you can copy loadouts then spend 100 zen on a retrain token which they won’t compensate you for. This is a problem on your end guys. Comp the tokens for those of us affected
  • Options
    kingkevin#3240 kingkevin Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    This has also happened to one of my 5 loadout slots, although since I have 4 others I haven’t really worried about it. Though I would like to say it is happening to me, but with only one of my loadout slots