test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

List of Bugs 05.09.2019

bkjvkbkjvk Member Posts: 19 Arc User
As i promissed last week, I will repost UPDATED list of bugs. Since they didn't make any improvements this week none of the old bugs were deleted :(, and new ones were added ;-;

It's another time this post got somehow deleted XD
I will keep atleast on of those posts alive, and i will resend it each week if none of those bugs were adressed (they used to send in patchnotes "known issues" and they can post those unsolved there, so i will atleast know they are aware)

Dungeons
Lair of Mad Mage:
  • Boreworm does not listen to aggro, even tho aggro indicator shows red it still attacks random teammate, it it's not supposed to listen to aggro, then it should be grayed out
  • Muscle Contraction caused by Scaladars cannot be removed by purging skills casted by healing classes
Castle Ravenloft
  • Sisters of Fury sometimes they iggnore aggro indicator, attacking one player of their choice, even if they kill their target, they will await its ressurection to kill it once again
  • Second sister of fury, sometimes its health bar does not appear like boss bar and it looks like epic minion.
  • Strhad - sometimes when whole party dies doing last boss fight, some members are put in bossfight once again (almost instantly), when they die, the sword dissapears.
  • Strhad - Sword did not appeared in the center in the first phase.
Fangbreaker island
  • Hypothermia deals damage too long and strong, we tried grouping on it but the target died anyway
Kessell's retreat
  • Cannot use "Kessell's key" to claim bonus chest after defeating last boss
Heroic Encounters
Barovia
  • Merchant missery (above the city on minimap) - Last phase starts after enormous ammount of time
Expeditions
  • On the map where you have to break wood boards, sometimes mob is stuck between textures (or something else), party is in "constant" fight and cannot progress further this unlocks after some time
  • Almost on the end of the map there is portal (and you can find relic near it), mob stucks between portal, cannot be killed, team cannot progress further due to the fact, that they are in combat
Classes
Warlock
  • Soul Puppet - Sometimes it does not follow warlock to boss fights (for example boreworm on lomm, he stays before the doors)
Warlock Soulveaver
  • Lingering Sustain - Instead of healing 125 magnitude over 15 seconds it should heal 125 magnitude EACH second over 15 seconds (could be nerfed)
  • Soul Sparks - After death or near death state warlock looses all of them thus making him unable to heal after death
Cleric Devout
  • Searing Javelin - When target dies animation continues but skills deals no damage to passing targets
Barbarian Swordmaster
  • Unstopable (tab) - does not work versus soul golems (undermountine / lomm) knocks backs, or silence caused by net catch (those giants monsters in undermountine)
Barbarian Sentinel
  • Daring shout is garbage :)
Barbarian Sentinel, Paladin, Fighter
  • Shield does not block knock backs from soul golems (undermountine / lomm)
  • Mixed companion slot (utility / defense) does not lists utility powers (works perfectly for defense powers)
Items
Empowered Chain of Scales
  • You need some effort to collect all scales (including campaign progress) and this item was not scaled after mod 16 should give atleast 10k power right now
Other
Binds
  • powerslotexec 1 and/or powertrayexec 1 which should bind right mouse button skill, is not doing it.
  • (if anyone got idea how to bind, warlock healing atwill please let me know XD)

Comments

• Options
    evemjevemj Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Here's another.

TONG requires 80k armpen (and I presume the other stats are the same, too lazy to test).
    At 79k, I deal almost full. At 81k I deal full damage.
    Those numbers are after scaling occurs. When I step out, I have 97k. D:
  • Options
    zaprobozaprobo Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Fangbreaker/Svardborg

Permafrost pillars affect anyone who bumps into/gets too close to them as if they had been originally captured by it's spawning.
    Zaphod "Zap-Robo" Robotnik
    http://zap-robo.net/
  • Options
    bkjvkbkjvk Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    zaprobo said:

Fangbreaker/Svardborg

Permafrost pillars affect anyone who bumps into/gets too close to them as if they had been originally captured by it's spawning.

I was aware of that, but I assumed it's feature XD
    Maybe i'm massochists but i like it, it makes that fight more intense :D

• Options
    some1stolemynicknamesome1stolemynickname Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    bkjvk said:

zaprobo said:

Fangbreaker/Svardborg

I was aware of that, but I assumed it's feature XD
    Maybe i'm massochists but i like it, it makes that fight more intense :D

It's a bug. It doesn't make it more intense, but rather impossible at times. Why bother creating a bug list if you don't want to list the bugs at hand?

Here's another that needs to be addressed: ToNG - pally heals remove buffs on first boss.

• Options
    tikamage#2445 tikamage Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Well been off for some time due to Game Crashes decided to load the game again and well.. Crash Data bb2d4 really can't say it is even worth playing at this time as loading the game did actually crash 2 times and did not try to rebuild the client, And this is the Biggest Reason I have not played much
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    "Enemies and Encounters

General

Permafrost, when used by Storvald (in Svardborg) or Drufi (in Fangbreaker Island), no longer incorrectly causes players to lose certain self-buffs and effects."

I dont know if THIS fixed the high(near impossible to survive) damage from hypothermia, but I ran FBI today and hypothermia appeared to be fixed. Both times it was cast ( on two different dps) the damage was reduced enough that grouping up made it easily survivable. This was just one run, and who knows maybe a fluke, but as of this posting, hypothermia seems back to normal.

• Options
    Dread Spire on Dread Ring does not count as quest for Legacy Campaign.
  • Options
    tikamage#2445 tikamage Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    After Patch today This Crash bc4b4
  • Options
    djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Buggastic!!! I confirm Cr (i was gone to make the Book and after 1 minute i seen he first sister hat its keepin follow me... so i ask another guy to do the Book and i tried to be the tank xD)