test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shadowslip inconsistently avoids Elder Rune explosions in Expeditions

roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
There are 2 types of inconsistency.

The strangest one is if in Shadowslip mode and an Elder Rune is triggered, Shadowslip is broken when it's supposed to provide immunity to control effects.

The other example is most easily reproduced if after triggering one Elder Rune safely and bumped into another Elder Rune, Shadowslip fails to give immunity to the 2nd Elder Rune. However, I've noticed also that if another player triggers an Elder Rune near my warlock, Shadowslip fails to give immunity.

I don't feel I'm too slow activating Shadowslip if I consider when I've been able to safely evade explosions as a comparison so I can't account for why sometimes I get immunity and other times no immunity.

Comments

• Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    There is a similar issue with Barbarians Sprint and inconsistent control immunity.
  • Options
    rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    same stuff as when you used be cc'ed in chult with sw's, gf's and gwf's, they never fixed it, or maybe is intended
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    imo it's not a bug with shadowslip when someone is near. it happens with all of my toons. basically if you're running neck and neck with one or more people it becomes undodgeable no matter who you are. I try not to get too close to people now . I try to run ahead to trigger stuff first but someone always goes off the path and finds one anyway lol
  • Options
    planestrider#4331 planestrider Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I wasn't able to reproduce the following yet since there's a lot of coincidence in it, so I don't consider it a bug, but maybe someone else has some more experience:

Esp. in Cragmire Crypts, but not only, Soup Puppet (I'll leave this typo here) and Companions trigger traps which one has already passed. Aside of the display of utter incompetence by a supposedly intelligent companion, and forced incompetence towards the warlock who supposedly controls the puppet, the traps hit true despite being visually clear of the area of its effect (like around the corner), and it hit even when shadowslipping past the trap.
    This does not always happen, but oft enough. Sometimes it's also companions of other players who trigger the traps, which makes them all the more unpredictable.
    A simple solution would be to make it impossible for pets to trigger anything.