test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Epics Found in the Dale

ck99#5930 ck99 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
People have been wondering around Icewind Pass and Dwarvin Valley for hours. Hours! None of the so called epics in the regions are working to complete this weeks Legacy quest for Icewind Dale. That’s PvE and PvP events. I wonder if there will be a fix anytime soon.

Comments

• Options
    darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    As I believe someone report on the PC thread about this, it took almost 3hrs for a heroic to pop.
    So since this seems the norm, I would go with WAI in the devs minds.

My opinion, have to 10 man heroic come up every 10 to 15 minutes in a zone unless it is up but never started (in which case it just stays active until someone starts the heroic)
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    i camped dwarven valley for about 6 hours and during that time was witness to a total of 8 black ice beholder spawns across 4 instances, and i was only able to participate in the 8th one...
  • Options
    venger#3247 venger Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Having same problem as ck99
  • Options
    lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    #metoo
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!
  • Options
    gavw#7443 gavw Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Recently completed two different epic heroics in Icewind Pass and neither counted towards the epic heroic legacy campaign quest
  • Options
    zippysox72zippysox72 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Works perfectly. I got credit on 1 try with Remorrhaz(sp?) in Icewind Pass.
  • Options

Remorrhaz epic works however the other two (forget the names but left hand side of the map where the giants are and top right of the map near the barbarian shamans) do not.
  • Options
    zippysox72zippysox72 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    gavw#7443 said:

Remorrhaz epic works however the other two (forget the names but left hand side of the map where the giants are and top right of the map near the barbarian shamans) do not.
    According to sources in game (guild members who have been playing since launch) Remorrhaz is the only epic in Icewind Pass. Hence why the other 2 didn't give the credit.
  • Options

gavw#7443 said:

According to sources in game (guild members who have been playing since launch) Remorrhaz is the only epic in Icewind Pass. Hence why the other 2 didn't give the credit.
    The other two definitely show up as epics on the map so either they show an inaccurate icon or they are bugged and not counting properly as epics