test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Sound is coming From the game

I can't seem to get this game to produce any sound all the method that people have given me to try and resolve the problem have fail. I try updating my speakers, I've login and out many times to try get the volume to come on and yet there has been no sound coming from the game. And NO my game is not Muted i play with over 80% volume and with my computer speakers at 30% volume yet when i try to start this game i can't get one sound from it. yet just a month before i had perfect sound what could have change to prevent me from getting sound from this game. We would all benefit in knowing how to fix this issue so that we can enjoy this game as a whole. the game doesn't even recongize my headphones while my computer does.

Comments

• Options
    silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    It could be a corrupted preferences file. Exit the game. Navigate to your Neverwinter install directory and find the \Neverwinter\Live\localdata folder. Delete or rename the "Gameprefs" file in there. Re-launch the game and it will generate a new one. You will have to reconfigure any graphics or sound settings you had changed from the defaults.