test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Um, now what? Mod 17 launch...

andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
edited August 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
So, was this mod intended to go live with like three quests?
Where are the reconnaissance quests we need to progress?
Why does the vendor have green companion items?
There is a 4 day timer and telling us that clearly wasn't a good idea?

Everyone is just standing around in Stardock going, "whuuuut"....

Summary: "everything is the same and now dungeons take longer"
Post edited by andorrabell on

Comments

• Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    Why do you think people are calling this a BIS only mod it is only meant to have TOMM for 26k+ players and nothing else
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    I am pretty sure it's not only about having 26k IL :)
    It's more about "how do I get 10 player for a trial with enough patience to run it at all", where top player needed 17+ attempts in a coordinated group with discord etc.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

It's more about "how do I get 10 player for a trial with enough patience to run it at all", where top player needed 17+ attempts in a coordinated group with discord etc.

I am waiting for the the devs to fix it. I mean if no one is running it often than it will be adjusted. I would be surprised if the devs don't fix it.
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited August 2019

26k ilvl won't make you finish the trial. Of our group that beat it on preview, I think half of the players were under 24k ilvl, 8 were under 25k and there were only 2 who were 26k and neither were dps, both were supports. In fact, any DpS who is 26k has probably built their character wrong.