test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

resonance etching stones

bravo819#3644 bravo819 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Is any one having problems getting the etching stones out of the final chest in the Mater Dungeons of Under Mountain. I have several Alts but only one of them who can do the Master Dungeons in Under Mountain does not get the stones, except for the first one, then none of them. I do get the bonus material depending on which crystal is set at the start. I have put in a fault report but so far no reply.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User

Is any one having problems getting the etching stones out of the final chest in the Mater Dungeons of Under Mountain. I have several Alts but only one of them who can do the Master Dungeons in Under Mountain does not get the stones, except for the first one, then none of them. I do get the bonus material depending on which crystal is set at the start. I have put in a fault report but so far no reply.

Did you finish the quest after you got the first etching stone? You need to go back to the lady and use the first stone to buy something from her and give it back to her. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***