test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tank build

siggstarsiggstar Member Posts: 51 Arc User
Hi.
I am going to try out as a tank on my barbarian as it atm is subpar as dps.
Are there any guides or any ppl playing Barb tank that can give some advice?

My concerns are what feats, encounters and at-wills I should go for.

Cheers
Halvulv the Barbie

Comments

• Options
    siggstarsiggstar Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I must say to be a class forum it is dissapointing to see that the only threads that get's any attention are the ones whining about how "bad" Barbs are as DPS. Ok they are bottom right now but hey! Why not tank instead? I thought that there was some kind of analysing and adaptable people playing barbarbians but it seems not.
    Halvulv the Barbie
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Most theorycrafting has moved to the various Discord channels.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    rafamarques#5700 rafamarques Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    siggstar said:

I must say to be a class forum it is dissapointing to see that the only threads that get's any attention are the ones whining about how "bad" Barbs are as DPS. Ok they are bottom right now but hey! Why not tank instead? I thought that there was some kind of analysing and adaptable people playing barbarbians but it seems not.

... oooooor, they are still learning to play as a tank. m16 sentinel is too much different than a m15 destroyer. same char, but a totally different class
  • Options
    treentbail21#9864 treentbail21 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Punishing charge, come and get it and takedown is pretty good. Just make sure your feated with the takedown and come and get it feats. Also take the punishing charge and threathning presence passsives.