test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Creeping Death and Warlocks

xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
Please for the love of god fix creeping death... You want an easy way for warlocks to be semi-viable in the trial this needs to be done before mod17 hits live. The current feat EVERYONE takes that acts like the orcus set(Executioner's Gift) is joke.. Creeping death does not stack or even proc properly for that matter. This can not be intended, its been an issue since the start of mod 16 and i think its time to address a class that needs it.. you guys had 0 problem fixing the Wizards feats (which was already an overpowered class.

Comments

• Options
    ramesh84ramesh84 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Even if stacking again feat will still be a weaker EG clone and last of warlock issue to look at, just my thought
  • Options
    mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    What made creeping death the best fury mechanic to build on prior was higher percent damage and stacking. Now...just laughable.

As other warlocks have puts it,
    playing a warlock is "extremely painful, slow as dps and no longer fun" and I agree. At this point I see only four people in my entire alliance that still try to play warlocks as most have either left the game since fully invested in warlock only, or striped and retired thier warlock to play another class. These were main warlocks playing since ps4 release. Sad to see such aa mass exodus of warlocks
    At least after the obc nerf, devs acknowledged issues and said fixes were coming. Dev radio silence with all the known issues since preview don't exactly encourage players to even hope for improvements.
    Post edited by mongol69 on