test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Combination power

alexander#1470 alexander Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Today i was testing some combination with my wizard to have something diferent. I was using icy terrain, in square conduit of ice triangle and repel circle, and at first i tho was my internet but after many tries and a bunch of blue screen logging me out almost every time i think that i discover a super glitch. Just try this constantly and like i say almost every time log me out when i press repel, after the other two powers. I think that i breack a guiness record of blue screen 8 time almost one after another and its repel cuz i never had eny problem with the other powers. Repel was the new one that i add today and it was horrible the power really repel so good that log me out stright to the blue screen. I was in barovia killing witches and from like three run in killing 4 witches i got 8 blue screen that never happens me before never so pls devs if u can check this pls to patch this i test several times repel alone and nothing happens but when i do exatcly the combination of icy terrain, conduit of ice and then repel i got blue screen. With the wizard. 9 times now it is the combination this is crazy took me a while.
Post edited by alexander#1470 on

Comments

• Options
    10 blue screen now wow!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I'm updating this cuz ik that i say that i try repel alone several time and nothing happens but before i went to bed i change my powers for example i put repel in the square so in that way i used first and was working perfecly for a while but then i went to barovia again and right in my firsk kill bang! I just press square no other power blue screen so its only repel that cause that crash to me.
  • Options
    Wow! just in my first try happens me againg that power cause my game to crash how its that possible and the fire ball that the wizard have sometimes not do anything just the mimic and its not and iterruption cuz i tested with the dummy if i make my rotation fast not work. I make a bug report about this fire ball but nothing has been done cuz still happening.
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Just tried what you said you have been doing on a Stronghold Dummy, my game did not crash. And Fireball doesn't do anything? It honestly sounds to me like your PS4 might have issues.
  • Options
    Funny i was talking to another gamer that use wizard to and its happening to him the same thing but only in barovia like me to.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Ok this it the last update that an going to put about this bug the encounter repel) I test this in other places like the expedition some dungeons and nothing happens no crash no blue screen so it only happen when i'm in barovia killing witches. This bug may be a acc problem and individual cuz not happens to everyone and i never say that happens me in a stroghold or dummies only in barovia the only think that i use in the dummy was the fire ball and yes sometimes do nothing. In barovia this problem with the repel encounter star happening to me this isue. The other guys that has the same problem its not with repel its just by killing a specific witch and we make a share play to be sure that i'm not kidding its a real bug. So if not happens to u then good for u but 12 blue screen only with the same power repel (IN BAROVIA) Not a ps4 problem i guarantee u that.