test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some Campaigns DO NOT START

shafuqshafuq Member Posts: 15 Arc User
There is a bug that doesn’t allow you to "Start" some campaigns. Even though the campaigns are doable/you can progress within them, it shows as a locked campaign. pressing the "Start Campaign" button just gives the option "Goodbye".

Bugged Campaigns:
- Underdark
- The Maze Engine
- Cloaked Ascendancy (this one doesnt even give you the start button!)

If i filter to only show started campaigns, these 3 are not listed. Other people have also reported this bug on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/c027is/dread_ringunderdark_campaign_starting_bug/

It's very annoying.

Just an FYI, i came back to the game last month after 5 years. There were tons of campaigns and quests waiting for me. Maybe it's related to all of the stuff that were at wait..?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2019
    i am upset that no one has replied to this issue even though its been over 10 days.

UPDATE: I bought the campaign completion pack from the Zen Store for the Cloaked Ascendancy. After using the pack the campaign is %100 complete BUT again it acts as a locked campaign when I use the filter options on the campaign menu. The other 2 campaigns mentioned above are also acting as "locked" for no reason. For some one who is trying to have everything completed, nice and dandy, this issue is very very annoying. Please acknowledge this case.
  • Options
    dragunsptdragunspt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    Same problem here on River District - unable to access that zone after using Cloaked Ascendency Completion Token. Reported.
  • Options
    It's been over a month. Has anyone heard us? Is it being investigated? Anything..?!

PS: here's another similar case:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/cdrmoc/to_all_of_you_who_cannot_go_to_river_district/